The Board licenses and regulates Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (“DPM”) in the State of Arizona. Please review the following types of information and methods of verification conducted by this agency:
- Pre-medical school/college education – Verified by license applicant.
- Medical school – Primary source verified (including foreign graduates).
- Post-graduate training (Residency) – Verified by license applicant.
- Specialty Board Certification – Not currently tracked.
- Licensure in other states – Primary source verified.