Pdf fillable document to provide for the ability to be licensed as a podiatrist in the State of Arizona.
Licensure by Universal Recognition
On August 27, 2019, the Arizona Board of Podiatry Examiners will begin accepting applications for licensure by universal recognition. The universal recognition policy allows Arizona residents to use an out-of-state professional or occupational license qualify for an Arizona license to work. To qualify, an applicant must:
- Prove residency in Arizona
- Be currently licensed or certified for at least one year in another U.S. state in the discipline applied for and at the same level of practice as recognized in Arizona.
- Be in good standing in all states where currently or previously licensed or certified.
- Have met all applicable education, work, exam, and/or clinical supervision requirements in the other state where originally licensed or certified.
- Complete a criminal background check when required by law.
- Take and pass any applicable exam on Arizona state law.
- Pay all applicable licensing fees
Active Duty Service Members, Military Spouses and Veterans please see the below links: