Regarding License Verifications
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute § 32-3214, the Board is prohibited from listing on this website any information regarding non-disciplinary actions taken against any podiatrist. (A non-disciplinary action may include a Letter of Concern or a non-disciplinary order for continuing medical education.) Also, the disciplinary actions listed on this website are inclusive of actions taken from January 1, 1990 to present. Information regarding non-disciplinary actions or disciplinary actions which occurred prior to January 1, 1990, can be obtained by visiting the Board’s office or contacting Board staff.
Licensee / Applicant Verification
The Board licenses and regulates Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (“DPM”) in the State of Arizona. Please review the following types of information and methods of verification conducted by this agency:
- Pre-medical school/college education – Verified by license applicant.
- Medical school – Primary source verified (including foreign graduates).
- Post-graduate training (Residency) – Verified by license applicant.
- Specialty Board Certification – Not currently tracked.
- Licensure in other states – Primary source verified.